ITQAN for Recruitment Services
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitors, records, and reports symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Documents patients' medical and clinical information and health assessments, in the HIS.
- Administers medications and intravenous fluids according to hospital policy.
- Monitors all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Prepares patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Provides comprehensive, safe and effective evidence-based nursing care to achieve identified health outcomes.
- Recognizes and upholds the rights of all patients accessing health services and advocate on their behalf while maintaining cultural sensitivity.
- Prepares rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients. (pediatric)
- 14-Modifies patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Plans and evaluate nursing care in consultation with the multidisciplinary health care team and patients and families Using effective interpersonal communication
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand the condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Refers and co-ordinates the patients' discharge arrangements with the case manager in accordance with DSFH Discharge policy
- Provide and facilitates appropriate training and ongoing support to students and less experienced health service staff within the delegated scope of practice, as and when required.
- Directs and supervises less-skilled nursing/health care personnel, students and interns and visit patients to ensure that proper nursing care is provided.
- Establishes partnerships with patients, families, support systems, and other providers, utilizing in-person and electronic communications, to reach a shared goal of delivering the health needs of the patient and family.
- Promotes healing and health in a way that builds relationships with the patient interpersonally, verbally, and nonverbally.
- Identifies areas for clinical research and recognizes its value in contributing to the delivery of nursing care.
- Assists in promoting the nursing practice in line with relevant research.
- Demonstrates or seeks for a thorough understanding of the research process and terminology, and in-depth knowledge of the specialty under investigation.
- Plays a key role as a patient advocate, ensuring patients' safety and protection, and those patients are well supported throughout the research study.
- Demonstrates willingness to improve research skills including management and organizational skills, teaching and mentoring, communication, and IT.
- Demonstrates collaboration and cooperation with other researchers and members of the multidisciplinary team for successful research.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations
- Ensures a safe and secure environment for patients, families and visitors utilizing a contemporary quality and risk management framework.
- Ensures paramount responsibility for the safety of self and others in the course of daily duties, including assessment, reporting and managing any issue that would appear to create a health and safety risk in the contracted workplace.
- Performs other QI responsibilities as delegated from time to time by the Nurse Manager
- Instruct individuals, families and other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, and develop health improvement programs
- Contributes to the setting and monitoring of measurable standards of care and is accountable for maintaining standards.
- Maintains awareness of the international, professional and local quality issues relevant to the delivery of nursing services, e.g. Clinical Governance
- Upholds quality initiatives that improve 'customer care' and enhance the interface between staff, patients and visitors
- Participate in the audit process for monitoring and reviewing nursing quality.
- Demonstrates awareness of personal responsibilities in relation to the maintenance of a clean and safe environment and identification of potential risks for all personnel, patients and visitors, taking action as and when required.
- Uses theoretical and evidence-based knowledge to collaborate with patients and families to assess, diagnose, identify outcomes, plan, implement, and evaluate care.
- Plan for interventions that are intended to produce beneficial effects, contribute to quality outcomes, and above all, do no harm.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care in relation to identified outcomes and use evidence-based practice to improve care (ANA, 2010).
- Uses critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making within each step of the nursing process
- Utilizes nursing process that is cyclical and dynamic; interpersonal and collaborative; and universally applicable.
- Performs individualized nursing practice to meet the unique needs of each patient, client, and family.
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patients and families and/or the situation.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the problems that need to be addressed in the care plan. (nursing Diagnosis)
- identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or the situation
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes.
- implements the identified plan and coordinates care delivery
- Employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment by providing adequate education and engagement to the patient and family.
- Continuously evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Accepts individuals/groups regardless of race, culture, religion, age, gender, sexual preference, physical or mental state
- Ensures that personal values and attitudes are not imposed on others.
- Conducts assessments that are sensitive to the needs of individuals/groups.
- Recognizes and accepts the rights of others.
- Maintains an effective process of care when confronted by differing values, beliefs and biases.
- Seeks assistance to resolve situations involving moral conflict.
- Identifies and attempts to overcome factors that may constrain ethical decisions, in consultation with the health care team.
SkillsManages work pressure and able to work in a team effectively
القدرة على دراسة نطاق عمل المشروعات بمستندات المشروع (RFP ) . القدرة على تقدير القيمة السوقية للمشروعات ؛ القدرة على التدقيق في حجم المشروع واجراء فحوصات ضمان الجودة من خلال إجراءات سير المشروع القدرة على إجراء المراجعات الداخلية والخارجية على المشاريع. القدرة على وضع الخطط ذات الصلة والعمليات والإجراءات المنهجية القدرة على تطوير القدرات المستهدفة ودعم افضل التطبيقات . القدرة على تفييم طلبات تقديم العروض المختلفة في ضوء الجودة والكمية والنفقات الخ.. القدرة على تقديم تقارير مهنية وعلمية على المشاريع. القدرة على إعداد التوصيات والإرشادات المتعلقة بالمشاريع حسب القوانين واللوائح ذات الصلة.
خبرة عملية لاتقل عن (10) سنوات في المجال المطلوب (المؤهل العلمي (بكالوريوس / ماجستير دكتوراه) خبرة لاتقل عن (5) سنوات في إستخدام الأنظمة الإلكترونية
الصفات الشخصية للموظف
شهادة الرخصة الدولية لقيادة الحاسب الآلي مهارات تحليلية ممتازة مهارات التواصل القدرة على العمل تحت الضغط القدرة على التفاعل مع الأخرين بفعالية وكفاءة القدرة على العمل في الوقت المناسب (إتقان اللغة ( العربية والإنجليزية
الوصف الوظيفي المطل
خبرة عملية في مجال التدقيق ، لا تقل عن 3 سنوات
إجادة القراءة والكتابة باللغتين العربية والانجليزية
الكفاءة في استخدام برامج الحاسب الآلي
- متابعة المراكز التعليمية ميدانياً بشكل دوري.
- الإشراف المباشر على المراكز التعليمية .
- معاينة المراكز التعليمية في المرحلة الأولى للترخيص ( المعاينة الأولى )
- معاينة المراكز التعليمية في المرحلة الأخيرة من الترخيص ( المعاينة النهائية )
- عمل التقارير المتعلقة بالمعاينات .
- عمليات الضبط القضائي .
- عضوية لجان مراقبة عمل المراكز التعليمية .
- ضبط وتحرير مخالفات المراكز التعليمية .
- التأكد من تنفيذ متطلبات وشروط التدقيق وتجديد التراخيص للمراكز التعليمية .
- القيام بأي مهام أخرى بتكليف من الإدارة .
- بكالوريوس ذو علاقة بالتخصص
- خبرة ميدانية لاتقل عن خمس سنوات
- الإلمام باللغة الإنجليزية
- أساسيات الحاسب الآلي
| شروط شغل الوظيفة
- To safely respond to emergency calls as required, providing emergency care in accordance with approved clinical guidelines and departmental policies and procedures
- To safely move and transport patients from the scene of an incident to a health care facility, or between health care facilities.
- To assist Critical Care Paramedics in the advanced care of critically ill or injured patients.
- To maintain operational and functional readiness of an ambulance unit (or rapid response unit, LifeCycles, LifePatrol or the LifeFlight helicopter), emergency medical equipment and disposable supplies.
- To use technologies such as GIS mapping systems and global positioning systems (GPS) to navigate to the scene of illness or injury.
- To communicate with the AS Communications Centre in a clear and concise manner using voice Communication by phone and radio, or data transmission.
- To ensure that supervisors and managers are apprised of significant events in compliance with Standard Operating Procedure.
- To liaise with partner agencies to ensure the coordinated delivery of emergency medical care to ill or injured patients.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of service-wide policies and procedures, and those applicable to their area of responsibility alone, in collaboration with colleagues in other departments within AS and HMC.
- Within their area of responsibility, to comply with timely investigation and response to complaints and queries in collaboration with colleagues in other departments within AS and HMC.
- Within their area of responsibility, to comply with AS and HMC corporate policies and procedures.
- To ensure that their area of responsibility is compliant with accreditation schemes identified by HMC, including, but not limited to, Joint Commission International (JCI).
- To deputize for the Supervisor when required.
- To accept responsibility for own personal and professional development and undertake such programs as required.
- To perform other duties as required.
- Applicants are required to hold a qualification that is eligible for licensure as an ambulance paramedic with QCHP and who meet the essential experience as outlined by HMCAS
- Minimum: 3 years diploma in clinical discipline and successful completion of HMCAS internal clinical training program
- 2 years diploma in clinical discipline and successful completion of HMCAS internal clinical training program for those who have been appointed prior to 1st Jan 2012
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a clinical discipline with 3 years demonstrated experience in emergency-related healthcare field (such as: trauma, EMS, ICU, Emergency, etc.).
- No prior experience is required for applicants who have completed the Primary Care Paramedic or the Advanced Care Paramedic qualification, issued via CNA-Q or a similar qualification (that meets the requirements of the QCHP for licensure as an ambulance paramedic) from any other Qatar based university.
- Valid Primary license from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Ministry of Public Health.
- Must possess a three (3) years Diploma in a clinical discipline (Nursing and/or Anesthesia Technologist) or health sciences
- Should have at least 3 years continuous experience as Emergency Medical Responder in healthcare, telecommunications or any related clinical field
- Should be well-versed in both Arabic and English (verbal and written)
- With Driver's license
- Should have strong communication skills over the telephone and in face to face situations
- Must possess calm personality and able to remain calm in challenging situations when speaking to members of the public who are distressed.
- Open to Jordanian nationals only
- Emergency Medical Dispatching
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Midwifery
- 3+ years’ experience in Midwifery with independent delivery experiences
- Jordan nationals
- Provide clinical care including Speech Therapy assessment, treatment and management of
- Mentor, and oversee Speech therapists, Technicians and Asst. Technician.
- Responsible for updating personal clinical knowledge and skill in specialized field and participate in clinical research
- Manage an individual case load of patients effectively and efficiently undertaking
- Independently assess, analyze and synthesize complex evaluation data and provide a clinical
- Independently formulate a treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering
- Reassess clinical outcomes, to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient
- Carries out a comprehensive discharge plan, and collaborates with the other
- Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the Speech Therapy process.
- Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including
- Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care
- Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize
- Assist in developing clinical guidelines to optimize patient care in the area of specialty.
- Work independently to provide Speech Therapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
- Participate in implementation of HMC and Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety,
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee clinical workload of Speech Therapists, Speech Therapy
- Participate in the Unit and Job Specific Orientation process for new staff in the assigned
- Monitor and participate in clinical audit in the assigned specialty area, to support the Speech
- Participate in Speech Therapy in-service and if necessary lead team in-service training to
- Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge and skills in the area of specialty
- Engage in continuous education programs
- Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing,
- Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence –
- Act as a mentor to other Speech Therapists and Developees
- English Language: Essential
- Arabic Language: Essential
- Basic Computer Skills: Essential